Volunteer with Us
Volunteer at HOPE’s U.S. Office:
HOPE welcomes volunteers of all kinds, regardless of age, experience, or time commitment! We always need office help, event assistance, research, networking, IT and graphic design help and so much more!
Volunteer at HOPE’s Hospital in Bangladesh: HOPE Foundation is always seeking physicians and medical volunteers to serve in its 40 bed nonprofit hospital in Cox’s Bazar, a seaside town in southern Bangladesh and the HOPE Field Hospital for Women in the refugee camps. The hospital needs physicians of all specialties and other experienced allied health professionals such as physical, occupational therapists, speech therapists and other health care professionals.
- Must be a qualified physician or other health professional
- English Proficiency
- Each volunteer will submit copies of:
– Curriculum vitae;
– Certificate of degree and specialization;
– Certificate of registration in native country;
– Two passport size photographs
– Letter of Intention
Volunteer Downloads (Click to Download)
Volunteer Program Details
- Office hours will be from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
- The physician may also participate in weekend coverage but will not be required to be on site.
- Scheduling is flexible so each physician will have some free time for traveling.
- At the end, the Volunteer Physician will be issued with a Certificate and a letter confirming their participation in the program.
- Medical professionals of all specialties are welcome!
Please contact us.
Address: 16401 NW 2nd Ave, Suite 202, Miami, FL 33169, USA
Phone: 1 (305) 318 0142, Fax: 1 (305) 944 0619