Volunteer with Us
Volunteer at HOPE’s U.S. Office:
HOPE welcomes volunteers of all kinds, regardless of age, experience, or time commitment! We always need office help, event assistance, research, networking, IT and graphic design help and so much more! Please kindly fill out the form below if you are interested:
Volunteer at HOPE’s Hospital in Bangladesh: HOPE Foundation is always seeking physicians and medical volunteers to serve in its 40 bed nonprofit hospital in Cox’s Bazar, a seaside town in southern Bangladesh. The hospital needs physicians of all specialties and other experienced allied health professionals such as physical, occupational therapists, speech therapists and other health care professionals.
- A minimum of 2 weeks commitment is required
- Must be a qualified physician or other health professional
- Volunteers must provide for their own accommodation and transport. The minimum cost per stay is about US$ 500 monthly.
- English Proficiency
- Each volunteer will submit copies of:
– Curriculum vitae;
– Certificate of degree and specialization;
– Certificate of registration in native country;
– Two passport size photographs
Volunteer Program Details:
- Office hours will be from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
- The physician may also participate in weekend coverage but will not be required to be on site.
- Scheduling is flexible so each physician will have some free time for traveling.
- At the end, the Volunteer Physician will be issued with a Certificate and a letter confirming their participation in the program.
- Medical professionals of all specialties are welcome!
Please contact us or submit your form below.
Address: 16401 NW 2nd Ave, Suite 202, Miami, FL 33169, USA
Phone: 1 (305) 318 0142, Fax: 1 (305) 944 0619